Returns & Satisfaction
Every Maratona bike wear item has been created with a single-minded mission. Technically excellent products with unique designs at a reasonable cost. We are confident you will love your purchase. However, we also appreciate that you have the right to change your mind or may need a different size.
You have a 60 day time period to request an exchange or refund.
Items need to be returned in an ‘as-new’ unwashed and unworn state (apart from trying the item on) with the Maratona tag still attached and in it’s product packaging.
We can only make exchanges on a like-for-like basis – the same product, but in a different size, or a different design from the same collection.
Please send your returns to:
Maratona Bike Wear (Returns)
49 Trajan Avenue, South Sheilds, Tyne and Wear, NE33 2AN, United Kingdom
We request that all retured items are sent by tracked mail or courier. Returned items are sent at the customers own risk and we cannot be liable for items lost in postage.
Overseas returns must be marked on the customs declaration that it is a ‘RETURNED ITEM’. If you do not do this and we are charged customs fees, we will request to be reimbursed by you.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be only too pleased to help you.
If you activated ‘shipping on us’ via PayPal, return the garment to us, keep a copy of the shipping receipt and follow the relevant steps on the PayPal website. Please make sure you have activated ‘shipping on us’ on your PAYPAL account before placing your order to receive this service. Maratona will not be liable for reimbursing any return shipping costs if you have not activated this on your PayPal account.
We know how much a visit to terra firma hurts. Not just physically, but also the damage to your
Maratona have put a simple policy in place to help alleviate the pain of recovery, knowing that you can replace any damaged Maratona kit at a reduced cost. How much? …well that depends on how bad the spill was and the level of damage to
Return the damaged kit and we will see how we can help with the offer of a discount code of anywhere between 5-50% off. Please read the terms and conditions.
1. Only items purchased from maratona.com within the last year are covered by our crash replacement policy.
2. Please send your crashed goods washed (no skin or blood!) by registered, tracked post. Delivery to us is your responsibility.
3. We will require proof of purchase by order number or email address.
4. Normal wear and tear, farbic pulls or other damage from regular use do not apply.
5. The offer is only made to the original purchaser of the Maratona kit.
7. We will issue a discount code with the value decided by Maratona. Between 5-50% based on our final decision on the magnitude of your visit to terra firma.
8. The discount code can only be used to replace like-for-like and not for sale items.
10. Please email email@example.com to see if your claim applies.